SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

Gustie not sure how you come up with the funds available line...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Gustie not sure how you come up with the funds available line unless you know more than us.
    I make it as at start of first quarter 2012 balance $4,398,000 . Cash burn for first quarter last year was $2,880,000 which assuming it was approximately the same this year would leave end balance of $1,437,000 at the start of the June quarter 2012.
    The cash burn for the June quarter last year was $4,389,000 or $1,463,000 per month which to my calculations would leave a balance of zero at the end of April.
    Undoubtedly the management have a plan in place but I really cant see how there would be much in the tin at the moment unless I have missed something vital.
    You would assume however that the now more highly paid CEO and others were comfortable with the situation before they signed up.
    I think the Directors CEO and Stephen Lyons will now draw down almost $400,000 per quarter between them so cash is starting to evaporate a lot more quickly.
    With a quality funding plan[a little more professional than Linc Energy one would hope] in place you probably go first class Gustie no funding confirmed before AGM you may have to hitch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.