VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Finance Info, page-12

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Well Stan, please supply the reference, the link and the written announcement that states, "VRC have confirmed that management have extended their stay in Africa with the intention of getting finance completed!" I can't find it on their website? In fact, I can't find it anywhere on the net?

No due diligence? Well I have been looking for these "facts" but I can't find them? Surely you don't expect each and every one of the thousands of investors in VRC to phone the company to confirm what you have posted?

Substantiated means being able to see or print a company statement, or a company announcement, that is written on a company letterhead. This may be located on the company's website or the ASX website. And of course if the company has announced that funding is close, one would expect the sales volume to increase along with the sp?

I sure hope that you are right and VRC do get the funding soon!

ps A forum means that people can post company comments from a range of viewpoints, ones that support, criticise or question how the company is going. These can then be debated in a civil manner.

But of course, if you don't like my posts, you can always put me on ignore!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.