VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Finance Info, page-17

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Oh dear me, Stan, I am not being spiteful to you or anyone else. What good does that do? I am not even angry with the company.

I am not trying to discredit your information either. You rang VRC and had a nice chat with someone un-named, whose role in the company was also not mentioned, and you were supposedly told that funding might be secured soon, or words to that effect. Lovely. No problems with that at all.

The problems occurred when you placed that formation on HC! You just don't seem to get it? People are not permitted to place unsubstantiated information on HC, as it could be construed as ramping or even insider trading. Your posts have rightly been modded a number of times by HC, not by me! Substantiated means that the info needs to be a written, verifiable company announcement or a verifiable research report from another company.

I do invest within my means. But my timing on buying VRC shares has not been the best. I do seek verifiable information constantly. Do you think that I have never rung VRC? I rang them just before the Tanzanian bond issue collapsed, and they were still stating their confidence that it would go ahead. Were they still telling shareholders all is well, even when they knew it wasn't?

But, good luck with your investing! And I hope your rumour does come to fruition for all our sakes! And the sooner the better!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 241

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 27810780 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2664984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.