IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Finance is the only thing that matters

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi guys,

This is my first post for about 5 years, because of the trauma that comes with being a long term IBG share holder and obviously things have picked up since the last boss left. For your information, these were the amazing company saving developments posters were debating 5 years ago. This was my sarcastic response to some of them.

1) Trump's infrastructure plan will save the day.
    2) Cash poor Glencore and Nyrstar will suddenly come to our rescue and save the day.
    3) LME levels are in fact accurate and they not dishonest, which will save the day.
    4) Zinc in fertilizer increases crop yield, when the world farmers find this out, it will save the day.
    5) Zinc in newly designed rechargeable batteries will take the world by storm and save the day.
    6) All of your alternative funding options (please forward this extensive list to JD), will obviously save the day.
    7) There is no new production coming on line (except in Australia, South America, North America, Africa and Asia). This is a great point and will surely save the day.
    8) This is a new one and my personal touch. As people grow older, their noses increase in size. We all know about the increase in the worlds aging population and climate change. Now stay with me nro, just imagine the extra demand for zinc cream to protect all those large noses! This argument will surely have Football trembling in his boots and of course, will definitely save the day!!!

DYOR and don't get sucked in by the narrative of all the positive vibes. Financing is the only thing that matters,

PS. Burnside, it's great to see your still posting. What ever happened to "Only the Strong Survive!"

Cheers Mdcha1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $28.24K 5.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9985350 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2225492 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 2081215
Last updated 15.34pm 20/05/2024 ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.