RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

So we all agree the SP is undervalued (probably because we're...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    So we all agree the SP is undervalued (probably because we're shareholders LOL).

IMO, finance negotiations SHOULD be finalised AFTER the offtake/mining right/BFS are achieved. With this in mind, and knowing from previous announcements that Management are already talking finance with various parties my question to the forum is:

Would it be prudent for management to already have a target placement price in mind in order to conduct preliminary financing discussions and if so, can someone ask them what that is? LOL

I liked the way RIV conducted their placement a few years ago. Their SP went from nothing right up to $9 before the raising was done. This has given the SP a solid base around that mark ever since.

Looking forward to that JSE listing announcement coming out soon. They did say by mid-year. Also some info on Tassie drilling would be good. Have we commenced drilling yet? What's the situation. I think it was subject to access?

I read in yesterdays Money Morning email the following.

This month Money Morning is going international. Diggers & Drillers editor Dr. Alex Cowie is heading off to South Africa tomorrow to kick a few rocks around.

Theres a couple of mining projects over there that hes got his eye on and so he figured theres no better way to check out the lie of the land than actually going there. So thats what hes doing.

Naturally enough, what he does find will be reserved for Diggers & Drillers subscribers, but if theres any extra morsels that hell allow me to pass on then Ill be sure to let you know.

Could they be referring to RES? Perhaps we'll find out in the next few weeks if volume picks up. If anyone subscribes to Diggers & Drillers, keep us posted (without breaching copyright of course!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.