WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Agreed with what you say Raja and old gold's truth is...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Agreed with what you say Raja and old gold's truth is correct also about ex-Pat miners and drillers feeling unsafe in essence it's almost reverse racism now you do not want to be white in SA because you are a target of hate crimes, or prejudice. So yes agreed the safety of personnel is becoming worse but DRC, PNG, Burkina Faso (19 dead Perenti). It takes a lot more to roll over into anarchy and coup d'etat. As sad as it is for deaths and murders. It's not in China or Russia's sphere to want South Africa to become a failed state as their big push into a different world currency alongside the euro and USD is surrounding the BRICS countries. Whoever does takeover government will be pro mining because it lifts the perception of growth and change happening regardless if the ruling party gets rolled for what is it the first time in 30 years the ANC isn't it Mandela's old party? To seize mines drives away investment. You also have a competent team building a mine you seize it you lose that driving force behind startup. Just ask Zimbabwe!

The riots by the third most popular party are all designed to put pressure on the ruling party for change and hope to roll them in 2024. If the ruling party was smart they would be moving heaven and earth to fix the power problems, security problems and get good projects like WBP humming between now and 2024.

Mining occurs in some very dangerous places this one is on the outskirts of joburg dangerous city no doubt one of the worst in the world. I have no intention of visiting maybe I should've hit Jac's up to do his supply chain or procurement as a lead but I'm hoping to wind down and retire from mining possibly WWI will almost
    get me there not travel to SA

I get to sit at home mostly these days and keep WA nickel mines supplied remotely. Track my shares and pursue other hobbies and interests, buying cars at auction and fixing them up as a side hustle to flip to buy shares in west wits atm because I wanted as much of WWI as I could before it launches. I have zero interest in chasing GM or exec roles anymore doing stuff for yourself is much more enjoyable. I think I might've run out of time now though, I believe finance announcement is imminent.

Very soon we will see if old gold is right no one wants to invest in SA or WWI finds finance. My personal view is all that could be done by the company to clear this hurdle has been done Mining right, offtake / toll, rejigged DFS thoroughly rejigged making it more attractive to fund, listed on OTC to attract gold bugs from North America road shows in Hong Kong and SA. Long lead capital dump trucks etc sourced. We've had some luck with the gold price and Rand to USD. Point is management has put a lot of thought into this and Jac's came out recently and said now is the time so he's put his reputation on the line to say it's happening.

If I was a west wits employee I'd be living on the outskirts of joburg and I bet you feel pretty bloody safe at work if you drive through security with some AK's at the gate. Much better than at home. They could always take a lead from the Toyota City way and build a gated community for west wits employees. Rent to
    own schemes the imagination of management is the limitation of what is possible.

There's big money chasing employees and a don't care about benefits or the company really mentality they have as those employees will jump at the next big shiny thing and or a company that gives a damn about its employees and the community with a competitive benefits package that builds a sense of community.

Rio paid its employees 2 months wages plus shipped their stuff for them to the Pilbara and once you'd done at least 18 months remote
    living there you could get another role back in the CBD and they'd pay you another 2 months and relocate you, keeps retention high. WWI will target local population to fill its mining positions because that a) makes them less of a target. b) good pr for the company. c) shows they are different and can operate with the new rules for mining without the legacy issues of a Sibanye or Anglo. d) more likely to win new projects from the govt.

Anyway let's see... I'm going to be disappointed if another Quarterly report comes and goes without a finance announcement. The shortfall being filled gives me faith they have the cash to pay admin costs for asx and the interest bill on their newly announced loan whilst they stockpile ore to December. Which is essentially why they need to raise $2-3m on top of a loan.

If it is delayed I'll be adding more linebackers gone dead quiet Thank God but now would be the time for his repetitive slogans
    big gold mine 50 years operation etcetera lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.