WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Hey Roy thanks same to you and anyone who's invested in...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Hey Roy

thanks same to you and anyone who's invested in WWI, even old gold and Juddy It's not too late to buy back, You guys got broken by the wait but it's almost over imo, unfortunately I haven't hit that big home run yet I definitely have a lot riding on WWI now
    because I've committed more and more funds lately, like most people a lot of people checking out of big corporations or the daily grind after covid or definitely dreaming of it at least! You climb the corporate ladder too far and you just lose more of your free time, wanting to work more for things that I enjoy.

My dream would be to invest mostly I enjoy finding the diamonds amongst the weeds. To me that isn't work problem is you've got to get to a certain amount of capital to make that a full time occupation.

I feel small - mid sized companies with a big vision is where you can definitely get a home run. Trick is to know when is getting close to the time and that's what you learn over years of investing. Mining companies always take forever to get off the ground as well.

Also for mining stocks not exploration for me has to be on the verge or seeking production with a good resource / cost vs profit margin and seem to have the missing pieces to the puzzle ticked off or very close i.e mining right, offtake now for us it's finance. Yes SA causes me more concern than Australia but this is where you make big returns. I had a look at Theta again now they have a water license and it's jumped to $55m market cap and we are slumming it at $39m with two months to production vs greater than 12 months seems really illogical. Based on that we should at least be 2.5 cents lol.

You got to take a risk somewhere to get ahead to live a comfortable life on your terms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $17.95K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1594709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.