WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Hey Navy,I didn't stick around in the end for the trial...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Hey Navy,

I didn't stick around in the end for the trial mining so cannot say I've lived the experience you have nor contacted the board to see how helpful or otherwise they are over that time.

The saying Jac's is just a mining engineer does not take into account he's run mines as a GM and been head of mining etc that's a lot of learned experience. I feel he used his deduction that the contract miner was not hitting his machine availability time to factor in the trial mining was not worth while as you pay for the headcount regardless of machine uptime. Unsure if he has brought a mine into production from scratch but every new
    stope and every new pit in essence is its own project within a project if that makes sense so undoubtedly has done projects of the size required for WWI. Also the Durban deeps is basically a brown field project not green field.

I had always thought the trial mining would snowball into the full mining they are aiming to mobilise in the next month or two however it didn't work out so they decided to go for the whole elephant up front.

In any event I feel they need to be fully mobilised and mining by end of June to hit the first gold pour in December so logic tells me finance is dare I use the word imminent lol.

I've been burnt so many times by company directors using the word imminent so feel maybe it should be banned from a timeline discussion but 4-6 weeks to mobilise means mid May at latest for mobilisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.