WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Finance news about to hit the market, page-152

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Too true we will see ... stubbornness or staying the course may also give you the last laugh.

I've assessed it a few times and feel like I get better at assessing companies that will make it. That doesn't mean I get that timeframe right I got anxious to get back onto WWI in Dec / Jan now we are near end of April.

The only real downside I can see to the WBP project other than the ridiculous time it took to get a mining right is that it's in South Africa. Given other states in Africa are now supplanting SA in mining maybe they will rally into the future.

In terms of being shovel ready, existing infrastructure and all that ready to go. Right now I think the capital outlay is mostly on mobile mining fleet I don't see much other than that and six months wages for staff as they stockpile being the biggest capital outlay.

The project had a low AISC by the time it hits steady state they are forecasting $963 / oz and gold really is a bit of a bright spot atm too for investment so maybe the investment gods will be favourable in 2023.

Again though I agree you can get the best project if you don't have a board who can seal a finance deal you will never get mining. I feel the project being low capex good return, no real road blocks sells itself. Unsure about MQ but Jac's seems personable enough and of commitment enough to convince financiers that he's serious about getting on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.