WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Finance news about to hit the market, page-258

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    They typically are within + or - 15% but this one was done during such a volatile time in the world supply chain, so it may be more like + or - 20% or so. What I was waiting for off the back of the EMI and P200 chat was the BFS and some grey beards with real mining experience to come onto the board and on the ground over the top of Jac. Neither happened, instead Warkwick Grigor came on. You don’t bring a salesmen on if you intend to go mining and you do get the BFS done if you’re genuinely going into production.

As I’ve said before I applaud the longevity of effort to get the approval and I think Jac did a stella job given all the constraints he had on the ground along with his lack of experience in being the figure head for raising additional finance etc

I had really hoped it would go into mining and get that big 10 or 20 bag increase, but there is no way they are looking to go mining and if it does sell only the board will make a $ . I still have mates that have kept shares but they are all bleeding badly, and for their sake and others that have been around I hope a miracle comes, but I see zero evidence to suggest it is coming and the SP seems to reflect that sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $20.86K 1.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3663207 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2758792 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.