WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

I'm still confident having said that my mate who mentioned...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I'm still confident having said that my mate who mentioned this couple years ago after speaking to some geologists at Newcrest for some good tips has quit the stock. It is that old saying of the share market is a device for transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient
    maybe or maybe they are wiser than me

My main question is what goes first May or WWI I've diluted my May holding for this stock so might get caught out a bit. Gold pour by December apparently by my calcs they've run out of time to announce finance given 5-6 weeks to mobilise workforce. If they build a stockpile at an average of 6000 ton per month July - Nov they'd have a 30000 ton stockpile and could deliver the 15000 tons aimed for in December ongoing.

Regardless once they announce finance it's an uninterrupted path to production just a question of how quickly they build a sizeable enough stockpile.

Old man is about to try his hand at grey nomadding has the 70 series Land Cruiser and camper pretty much ready to go. Kalgoorlie is their first trial run I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.