WWI 0.00% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

If you can't understand English, I can not help you. Your Jabs...

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    If you can't understand English, I can not help you. Your Jabs are having zero effect though champ. I asked a question that had been asked of them hundreds of times before. If you want to ignore that and keep swinging then I won't waste anymore time arguing with people that struggle with simple comprehension. have no nothing more for you except the following parting thoughts...

You know nothing about what you are typing about, but keep going. Also, you know nothing about my trading position. But you keep punching away genius, on subjects you are ill informed on from 3 and a half years ago on a stock you don't own and don't want to own but yet you post on daily.

I think you and your mate ballsacker like coming on to hotcopper to antagonise and attack folks to give you some sort of endorphin hit, probably to mask the crappy existence you live when you're not frantically typing away on stock forums claiming to be a stock market guru, like a toddler in a super hero costume. IMO only and not psychiatric advice wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 162465 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.