WWI 7.14% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

Just IMO;After the EMI failure, which was poorly communicated,...

1. 4,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Just IMO;

After the EMI failure, which was poorly communicated, one has to seriously doubt what led to that - was it management? was it the contractors (and apparently their equipment)? or was it the mine itself? A large inferred/indicated resource does not mean it's easy (or economical) to bring to the surface and process.

It's likely a combination of the 3.
    Why hasn't a finance deal been reached, after all the "multiple parties in advanced negotiation" crap we were told like a year ago?
    Did the lackluster EMI performance affect their ability to raise - do financiers have confidence in them?
    The macro economic landscape has changed as well, the figures from SS are no longer relevant imo and it's not a great environment to be raising debt. Even if a deal was reached, does anyone actually believe it would be anything but restrictive and like a noose around their necks with no room for any slip ups?

So what has the company accomplished since the EMI fail? Nothing i'd argue. Clearly looks like they've given up and this is an asset being window dressed for sale. Directors aren't in a hurry, after all the lifestyle they've got limping along like this raking in salaries likely suits them well.

The market seems to know it. Just a few here continue to remain in denial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $20.00K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2206153 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.