WWI 3.13% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Finance news about to hit the market, page-377

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Its all about Finance now.......4 million proven ounces in the ground, without the deep drilling/mining that our neighbors are doing, who knows what the true resource is (Pennyhaul had a chart from the previous owners ),anyway, plus the uranium ....come on MQ, get it fecking done.......i remember one of the webinars where he said and I quote "we are all going to be rich",,,,,,, well mate, its nearly lights out, time for the rubber to hit the road, or is this another FAU where you are proved incompitant and ousted?.

The share price is so low that i doubt another cap raise would pay the board salaries for another 6 months.

I'm just perplexed as to how we are not mining with 4 million ounces of gold in the ground, waiting to be bought to the surface.

What is the board doing ?, how can their salaries be justified when basically nothing has happened since the MR approval.

I'm still holding, however even at this price I'm not buying anymore.

It blows my mind.

Update for shareholders please WWI Management.

The Dannyleb link of a positive interview 2 months ago, that this thread is based on, was great, however its stale now, as nothing has happened, as per normal. The share price is going below 1c soon if there is no news.

If finance does get done, and we start mining. I would want all profits apart from loan repayments and necessary capex, to go to towards a share buyback to reduce SOI,

I am ranting, very frustrated shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $39.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $12.91K 813.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1920088 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3749661 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.