WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Hi Dan not a traditional mine setup they aborted an early mining...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Hi Dan

not a traditional mine setup they aborted an early mining initiative 12 months ago as it wasn't as cheap as they wanted and the equipment from the contract mobile mining company modi was unreliable.

However they had to have all the underground infrastructure good to go to do that all the other infrastructure is there and rehabilitated. They rejigged the dfs and lowered their costs by getting a new agreement with the contract mining company etc.

They basically from what I could understand from the podcast Dannyleb posted with Barry Fitzgerald have all the mobile equipment sourced and ordered. They are down to a couple of finance options to make a decision on.

December gold pour means 5 months of stock piling ore to surface to get to a 30000 ton stockpile then a month or so of production being trucked to Sibanye's mine. So 6 months operating.

So work back from that six months they have a month or two to have finance and mobilise. I believe Jac's said 5-6 weeks to mobilise. It's not s major mobilisation it's mobile equipment and underground miners basically no surface processing at this stage that's what the toll treatment is for.

So imo only we should have an announcement on finance around the end of April which would tie in with the next quarterly update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.