TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Good rationale there KK. If Gina could manage to get a...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Good rationale there KK.

If Gina could manage to get a consortium to fund $10B for Roy Hill in headwinds of the demise of IO, I will hold hope for most resources if there is benefit for a lender.

That aside, your point 4 is interesting.

Some may have seen in their time a number of government organisations engage private organisations for their participation in BOOs (Build, Own, Operate) BOOTs (Build, Own, Operate, Transfer) BLTs (Build, Lease, Transfer) and BDFOs (Design, Build, Finance, Operate).

SMS Siemag’s ongoing support and involvement is critical. From recollection weren’t people posting last year that PB was in Germany visiting SMS for a significant period of time? Is it not plausible that one of these type of agreements highlighted above may be a desirous outcome for the Board? If this was to eventuate, it would make the $1B people are saying is impossible to get irrelevant and ultimately TNG would either pay to use the facility or the owner/operator may take a portion of the product (perhaps why Woojin was only granted 60% of the Vanadium).

I don’t know but that type of agreement is a real possibility in my mind after listening to what PB is actually communicating to us. Have a look at page 10 of the AGM presentation – there is still an unidentified “Tier One Group” for the construction and operation of the plant. Perhaps financing of the plant with SMS also?

Although the lack of comment from management following the very positive indications at the AGM is unacceptable in my mind and another example of management over promising and under delivering on timelines, I think we are conditioned to think the worst and that something is wrong.

Give the guys some time to get the momentum going again and realise they simply can't bang on Guvnor's saying saying sign this document. Likewise with finance - I've said previously that it is an end of Q1 timeline for me. At that point I'd reconsider selling.

No one likes to be sitting on a loss or watching their profits erode however investors are either going to remain invested and see exceptional returns or lose their money. Others will sell and move on to their next speculative target.

I for one, although anxious and eagerly await some news for PB, don’t see any better prospect in the market to see a major re-rate than TNG.

I also feel that the minimal stock that has been sold into the buy side over the last week or so has caused this trickle down in price, not the market telling us finance is impossible.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.