MYG 1.41% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

finance, page-35

1. 839 Posts.
    Yep - Damned if he does , Damned if he doesn't . JG has publicly stated "what will happen " in relation to finance and insinuated that its in the bag. If it was it would have been announced by now . Clearly it is not !!

So what does he say now irrespective of wether it is the banks on a go slow- the POG slump or current SP making them think twice ?? As a result of the last announcement stating finance announced in "a few weeks" he can't back up with another similar statement or the SP will get crunched again albeit silence has dealt one side of the sword already .

I know that November is a way off but need I remind everyone that there is already a first strike on management.. Management makes any more statements that don't hit the mark then I need not suggest what the likely outcome will be come November. Not all that long ago Rowan Johnson and Paul Wright were appointed to the board. I wonder what contribution they are offering the the current dilemma . Maybe the next announcement will come from Frank Lawson ?

So maybe - just maybe the silence is as a result of either self preservation or its simply that there is nothing to report. Either way the longer this goes the worst the SP will be butchered. Damed if he does - Damned if he doesn't !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $65.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $7.257K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8750 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.