MYG 0.00% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

finance, page-49

1. dfl
    3,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    Does no-one on this site understand that the gold sector is going through the worst period almost since this bull market in gold commenced in 2001. There is no one that I know wants to own up that they have an exposure to gold. This is not what occurs when something is in a bubble as some on the government sponsored press would have us believe.

The banks are no different to the general public ,they too are probably shaking in their boots with all their currently financing, just like investors posting on this forum. You can't blame them for the current reluctance to finance us. Remember that bankers are run by humans and like all of us and suffer the same emotional roller coaster.

If you believe (as I do) that the company has the resources it says it has, and that gold will continue to prosper in this economic environment that can only end in complete disaster, then relax and ignore this forum. One day where precious metals are the sole means of transacting business, you will realise that you needed patience and a lot of courage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $303 421

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 26250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.