TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Finance, page-57

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

capraise - KL is right in what is happening to transport for the future.

As you well know the Chinese have had to close several mines due to environmental/uneconomic issues and they have now become a net importer: so your argument about new mines displacing existing mines is happening anyway.

But if you did your research you would find out about the new applications for graphite in its various forms, one of which is expandable graphite, for which the high grade graphite from Ancuabe is ideal. The possibilities as a fire retardant in the building industry could be huge.

You also dismissed one of the worlds biggest deposits of Vanadium. I suppose there is no demand for this either.

Could you explain your statement "Calling the syr deposit sheet is ignorant, we all know it is a goid deposit"

I have no idea what you were saying (I certainly didn't say it) but maybe you were pissed when you wrote it. Perhaps all this trolling is getting too much for you!!

A lot of things need to happen to Ton in the short to medium term before shareholders can breathe easier and I don't expect the SP to move significantly either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $365 33.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 816079 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 290913 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.