YOJ 1.89% 5.2¢ yojee limited

Finance

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi all,

Yojee certainly has me intrigued but right now I'm wondering more about how Yojee puts their financial package together. Lots of things to consider. International trade - the legal/tax implications and the facilities for information storage. On top of this Yogee, I believe, are still coming to terms with their service costs for fees and billing systems. I'm still a bit confused of how exactly this is done. In one report I read - part of the annual spend was for liabilities. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Yojee's fees for services are performance based. If the performance isn't met then the fees charged by Yojee - or a portion of them - become liabilities and debited from Yojee's annual income. Yojee's liabilities last year was reasonably high. Nothing that can't be fixed. Just roll up the sleeves and streamline the software. I have a belief that this is one reason why Lynn Mickleburgh was fancied. Knowledgeable in many areas, which include - how to drive efficiencies in back office processes.

Another piece of the financial puzzle, and how Yojee puts it together, will be the implementations of Smart Contracts. It's not only the contracts themselves but how they will honour the different countries legal and taxation requirements. They will also have to provide payments for their network of couriers, who are located all over the world, and, to store transaction history for their individual tax records. While thinking about this I was glad to see a world-leading banker roll up, woohoo!

There's a lot I like about Yojee. Seems like Ed and the gang are doing all they can to get this baby up and firing. Blockchain has the potential to change world trade. Question is, is Yojee ready for this change? And the answer, for now, is one that helps me sleep easier at night - Goedis thinks so.

Aside from any other potential announcements, I'll be looking forward to the next quarterly.

Good health

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.