TON 18.8% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks for prompting my lazy brain cells into some form of...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks for prompting my lazy brain cells into some form of limited action Ungung.

Thats a great observation re the legalise used in the last Cobra Plains annmnt re NH

Perhap we should b paying more attention to whats in these "insignificant" annmnts, as interpreted by most of us here.

Here it is :

https://company-announcements.copyright link/asx/ton/f84b5a20-46c9-11ee-8ecc-5a6324038d56.pdf

Im going to pick this apart as much as I can becos imho its whats in the STRUCTURE of the anmnt thats circumstantialy important re NH.

When one looks at this anmnt closely one suddenly becomes a little more impressed by what these guys r doing and imho it all comes back to Adrain actioning the new Chinese backers MOTIVATION to become a significant player in the renewable commodities sector.

This is where one would have needed to b a fly on the wall when Triton met with the Mozambican authorities.

But there is no doubt that a much firmer trust is being exibited by both the Mozambicans and Triton.

It is an exceptionally glowing annmnt in this regard.

"Granting of the Mining Concession is testament to Triton’s ongoing development activities and strong relationships within Mozambique."

"The result of this consultation is the grant of the far more advanced and valuable Mining Concession, confirming
    Triton’s excellent relationship with the Mozambique authorities
    and adding scale to Triton’s portfolio of graphite
    projects in Mozambique as the Company progresses the development of its flagship Ancuabe Graphite project."

But they stopp well short of any suggestion that NH might b brought back to Ton.

"Triton through its advisers in Mozambique has appealed to the Minister and other relevant authorities. Triton is making every effort to obtain a renewal of the Nicanda Hill licence and will keep the market updated in this regard."

At least they havnt given up and interesting they will keep the market informed. But that might mean either way it works out I suppose.

And on the Ancuabe finance,

The granting of the Mining Concession adds further scale to our portfolio of graphite projects in Mozambique
    and to the value proposition as we continue with our ongoing funding discussions
    for the Ancuabe Graphite
    Project.”

So the implication here is that with Cobra the larger scale of the graphite portfolio is adding to the perceived value proposition.

BUT perceived by WHO is the big question for me. I remember posting a little bit ago an item/s on how the Chinese should b keen to tie down new graphite projects becos Syrah looks to be strongly aligning themselves with the US. So Syrahs graphite may well not be available to the Chinese.

IF this is the case and we do go into a strong deficit for all things renewable then the Chinese will keen to help tie down new graphite projects. So we may see some more Chinese finance for Ton.

Gr
    Last edited by Generalrelativity: 13/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.003(18.8%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $11.83K 834.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 319988 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 309719 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 261046
Last updated 10.33am 15/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.