TON 4.35% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

So Why does Yueshen Zhang have Yulong as his investments name...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    So Why does Yueshen Zhang have Yulong as his investments name ?

Yulong would no doubt be a fairly popular name in China so still no clarity.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/racing/zhang-putting-victorian-breeding-on-map-with-yulong-empire-20211026-p5939h.html

Yulong is now the biggest breeding operation in Victoria, giving breeders the chance to send their horses to a premium stud farm in Victoria – formerly Limerick Lane, owned by Gerry Ryan – rather than to NSW’s powerful Hunter Valley

.“Growing a business from scratch takes time, but we have developed a beautiful farm,” Zhang said.Yulong Farm, near Nagabie.

“I have some great stallions and broodmares and have had group 1 success on the track. I am happy with the progression my business has made, but looking to the future I wish to keep expanding and improving it.

”Sam Fairgray, chief operating officer at Yulong, said there’s no slowing down for the growing operation.“Mr Zhang has built up a really nice broodmare base now, and we’ve got six stallions this year, and we’ll continue to source stallion prospects that eventually retire to the stud,” he said.“Yulong will keep on growing. Mr Zhang is very passionate about it and has observed how the industry works and has a good grasp of it.“He wants to have the best stallions standing in Victoria, which is then going to give Victorian breeders decent access to quality stallions, and that’s what getting Written Tycoon was all about.

Tim to shut the eyes for a bit.

Gr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $8.466K 769.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 881996 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 290913 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 50000
Last updated 14.13pm 04/06/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.