EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

finances, page-74

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: summary of grades I could only comment on PM as I have before. He is well respected and experienced...basically a good highly regarded mining engineer. This I sourced previously from people I do know in engineering who do know him and have dealt with him directly. He may not have won too many friends in the past but so what...welcome to mining, tough industry that requires tough people who get results. Go to Kal and the Pilbara and the people there are ...what you see is what you get no nonsense people.

I am happy having him there as this needs a good miner, not a marketer. As it gets closer I am sure they will do what is required as plenty of help is available if they don't want to get involved with that side. As for construction they don't need to know anything, orgs like us do that for them (at a price lol).

Other than that I am not close enough to make a valued comment on the management team generally. I have no negative comment as they seem to be doing everything possible to develop this prospect in difficult times due to high demand. On financials etc maybe if you are reading OB you might want to comment if you know of anything. All I can see is they have access to loads of $$ to develop this great prospect that just looks better and better the more I look at it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $9.312K 1.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6572010 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 462814 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.