BQT bqt solutions limited

Good analysis. The bottom line for me is IF Mr GENNER has been...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    Good analysis.

The bottom line for me is IF Mr GENNER has been telling porkies he will be off to jail. There are many who will see he is held accountable for recent statements in relation to deals, forthcoming deals, research for 2 yrs etc. amongst other statements.

My law background and inquiries with others reveal that will occur if timely deals, contracts, do not eventuate by the end of 2005.

It is only daytraders who have immediate concerns, company making deals take time and are dependant on many factors. Mr GENNER would not be making deals on what daytraders think should or should not happen.

They would be made on research, quotation, tender, confidentiality, funding and timelines amongst other variables.

Make an investment decision on YOUR OWN research not on anonymous posters views. If you put your name to something as in the legal ASX announcements you will be held accountable(FACT). If you post on a message board under a nickname with no legal written contract between parties it is a very grey area with little chance of anyone being prosecuted(FACT).

Good luck to those who hold and buy on weakness like me.

I appreciate good analysis but as for those playing the personal attack game on others, that is a game between them and should not be construed as fact or any legally binding statement. Simply a bitter game between rivals, adversaries, etc., to try and damage the reputation of ones supported stock because of past/ current differences of opinions or loss, due to believing those characters in the past were posting information as FACT. OR in an attempt at shareprice manipulation for entry or exit.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.