SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Financial Close, page-4

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi pikapika, I am not sure if SDL by issuing the mine FEED & EPC tender very late is also now stalling the decision of awarding the mine EPC due to some reason. I would have thought the mine side is far more straight forward than rail/port EPC. Why decision sometime during 1Q 2015.

Taking today's Wafin's raising and this, I think SDL is really taking the time to decide what is (or NOT) to sell to maximize in preserving and enhancing the future value of the company. If so, I am not expecting anything significant in the next 2-3 months (unless it is driven externally).

BTW, do you recall reading somewhere that a mine EPC solution has accompanying debt funding ? I swear I did but can't remember.

As per the June quarterly activity report (released July 31)

..."competitive tenders were received from 3 bidders for the execution of a FEED study together with indicative pricing for delivery of the mine plants and associated site infrastructure in April 2014"......"The company is pleased with the quality of the submissions and anticipates that a contract for the execution of the FEED study will be awarded by the end of the current quarter, leading to an award of an EPC contract during the 1st quarter in 2015".....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.