financial crisis an act of god - mp

1. 23,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    By Samantha Maiden | December 04, 2008
    Article from: The Australian

LABOR MP James Bidgood, the first-time MP under investigation for selling pictures of a protestor attempting to set fire to himself outside Parliament House, has declared the global financial crisis an act of God.

Mr Bidgood, who was carpeted by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd over his actions yesterday and apologised to Parliament, makes the new claims in a DVD, The Australian reports.

In a speech to a function held in Parliament he argues that Christian marches for Jesus in London caused the October 1987 stock market crash.

He also predicts the end of the world and one world monetary system.

"We have to say 'What would Jesus do?'," he says.

"In 1987 there was another march for Jesus. That took place in April. And guess what happened in October 1987? The stock market crashed. All property values lost one this of their value and over a million people lost their homes.

"I believe when Christians pray, God does things. I believe what is happening today is as much to do with God in economics bringing judgement."

He goes on to warn that "there is God's justice in action in what has gone on here".

"I believe there is God's justice in action in what is going on here. We haven't seen the end of it.

"The ultimate conclusion is like I say, we look at Bible prophecy, we are going towards a one world bank and a one world monetary system. And if you believe the word of God and you read Revelations...you will see clearly what is being spelt out. We in the end times."

To read more go to the The Australian

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24750170-601,00.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.