NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

financial environment

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I know its risky to say things like this, but I am hopeful that the global financial environment may be stable enough over at least the next few weeks for the market to give Nkwe shares a well deserved break.

The rally overnight may be the start of a relatvely better period for equities .. even if it is only temporary ... as the push from various Fed officials and others for sigificant policy assistance to the US economy looks to be underway in earnest. ( ie. QE3 and possibly more, with the next Fed meeting in late September ) The market usually thrives once this is accepted as a definite.

Under such conditions, smaller speculative plays like Nkwe may well be given more attention by investors, who otherwise could be looking for safer propositions ... especially now that we have recently cleared a few legal hurdles, and are about to enter the upcoming JV negotiations between Genorah, Anglo, and ARM.

It's been very tough going for Nkwe holders, but I get the feeling we are about to experience some rewards for our patience.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.