LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

*** financial forecast update ***, page-3

1. y39
    318 Posts.
    There is demand for hybrid cars.

Ford is second to Toyota in number of hybrid vehicles it sells in the US.
    “We’re working tirelessly to get as many hybrids to the market as we can right now to meet this unprecedented customer demand for our electrified vehicles,” said Erich Merkle, Ford U.S. sales analyst. “The success we are experiencing with hybrids is energizing the whole company.”

The problem is, and my sister a comp controller for an automotive group, notes there is a severe Ford Fusion and Fusion Hybrid supply problem. There are few left to choose from on the lots and hard to trade in from other areas. Ford is looking to stabilize inventory in places where supply can’t meet demand.
    My point, Ford will lose sales to number 1 competitor, Toyota Motor Corp. Toyota offering good incentives/ rebates on both purchase and lease deals.
    ‘Toyota and Lexus hybrid vehicles make up 70 percent of the U.S. auto industry’s total hybrid sales, while they account for 16 percent of overall Toyota/Lexus sales, both globally and locally. Total industry hybrid sales are roughly three percent of the nation’s car market.’
    pressroom.toyota.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.