NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

Yes, I would agree with that call. Par15 lifted the bar when it...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes, I would agree with that call. Par15 lifted the bar when it came to content, yet from the outset a number of posters politely disagreed with his data. Opt, in particular leveled some of the conclusions with alternate views. Which after all, is what rational discussion should be about.

If the moderators here assume that an ISP address in isolation pins down a vagrant then they need to do some more work on their methodology - it is flawed, perhaps to a point of being fascist - reaction wise

No doubt vetting some of the posts here is indeed a thankless task, where ideally we assume its basis lies in providing transparency to one and all. However when it comes to interpreting devious behavior in a well assembled complex post, such as the material Opt15 assembled, perhaps it might be a better course of action for the mods to post their own reservations for one and all to read

ie*, to us his ISP address looks odd, and from this we initially conclude Bozo and Ramp_1 are the same identities.

Then leave it to the members here to dole out their own street justice.

The point is, the mods here are not an arm of ASIC, insofar as weighing the content of posts. Their role should be confined to house rules. Much the same as a pub !

Pub moderators are not the law, nor do they have any special powers at law. Rather, they set the rules of civility in their own establishment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.