EMC 0.00% 11.5¢ everest metals corporation ltd

financial models , page-12

1. 77 Posts.
    Financial models look solid, but with a looming Greek default and what well and truly appears to be a bear market upon us, I'm cautious.

During the last major downturn, USA got absolutely hammered, as did most speccys. Remember 1.9c?

I'm not pointing this out for fear of the company folding, as with ~$7m in the bank, they can keep operating until at least the field trial. On that note, does anyone know what the projected trial costs are?

However, with global market uncertainty and resultant commodity price uncertainty, investors aren't exactly scrambling to give their money away. Where will USA source ~$70M of capital investment from? Cap raising at a possible 5 - 10C? Bank loan?

Being reasonably close to production, albeit without any government approvals, must still have the market excited. 13c is actually not so bad, all things considered. Take a look at RNU, currently trading at half the value of the cash in the bank.

Significant profitability upside if the AUD keeps falling, but I'm still worried about the CAPEX required. May be better off buying back in later on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $9.246K 80.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75705 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 33259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.