PV1 25.0% 2.0¢ provaris energy ltd

Best to just google it.I googled 'titan energy and krotz...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Best to just google it.

I googled 'titan energy and krotz springs' and it comes up
    with:

an oil refinery at Krotz Springs which is up for sale.
    A titan energy worldwide gets a mention in this but nothing to do with our titan (TTE) as far as I can tell.
    It would have to be on the ASX announcements to have any connection to TTE.

We usually get confused with a titan energy services which is a Aussie company. So this is a new one.
    Companies seem to like the name 'Titan' as it projects an image of 'strength'. Hence it gets picked often as a name around the world.

'Frio prospects' would refer to the frio sands in Lousiania which are prolific gas and oil sands which lie at a deeper layer (10,000 feet) than the miocene sands(3,000 to 10,000 feet). That reference might ('might' only ) have something to do with TTE, as they will be targeting the Frio sands in the 'Greathouse' prospect at South Charles Lake in Lousiania - but the well is named 'Shultz' (I might have spelt that wrong) and I cannot see it being renamed?, as it is a re-drilling into a well (that we did not own at the time) that never reached it's target due to technical difficulties.

Anyway, that's my advice, for what it is worth, and after a five minute search on google.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.004(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $16.15K 829.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 476750 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 76500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.