PV1 25.0% 2.0¢ provaris energy ltd

financial projections, page-109

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72

Yes. confirmation that we are producing steadily at AD.

Not wishing to go into the whole bopd speculation bit again but it looks like we could be chucking out towards 5,000 barrels a month, but hopefully with the pump assistance we have a good chance to better this figure.
    They are obviously still learning about the well and fine tuning it and let's hope at whatever level they stabilise at, that it is a nice steady long term producer.
    I've gotta say that from one section of one well and a couple of work overs of long time producers, then 5,000 barrels per month is excellent.
    And lets face it with all the AD acreage they have combined with 3d seismic, you have to reckon that they will come up with more drilling success as they progress operations.
    Of course you have to allow for setbacks too, but the successes should more than compensate for the cost of any dusters.
    All seems set fair looking ahead and I like the bit where they say they are in the final negotiation stages to acquire a proven oil field in the vicinity of AD.

All in all it is clear that we have a very energetic and proactive management team at the helm and that should be very good news for us if their strategy is succesful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.004(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $16.15K 829.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 476750 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 76500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.