SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

financial report agm out., page-10

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi(klob25)

Good directors cost a lot of money.
    Yes fees are high but so is the upside for SDL holders.
    The directors and management are top class.
    Pay peanuts you get monkeys.
    Mbalam and blocks in Republic of the Congo are world class iron ore tenements.
    I said many months ago that Mbalam would have many-many billions of tonnes of good grade iron ore.
    The DSO quantities reported are only the start, they are looking to find 1 billion tonnes plus just at Mbalam.
    Block EP143 looks to have even more than Mbalam.
    Block 2007-362 just over the border and to the south of this block looks to have more iron ore than Mbalam.
    In 18 months time I believe SDL will have found more high grade DSO and Itabirite Iron ore than FMG will have found.

Have a look at page 4 of the report from today.
    The blue area around the (DSO hematite red area) is all Itabirite.At Mbarga this Itabirite is down to at least 600mts deep.

If any one does not under stand how big Itabirite mines in Brazil get.Look at www.portergeo .com.au site,look at Iron 2002 - 03 Key Iron Ore Deposits of The World.

Look under Tour Photo Album.
    Page at Mineracao Corumbaense Reunda's Corumba Mine left side of page is similar to Mbarga.
    Then look atConceicao Pit of the CVRD Itabira Complex,eastern Quadrilatero Ferrifero.
    If you think Mt Whaleback in the Pilbara is big have a look at this CVRD Itabirite Mountain and Pit.

PorterGeo have a trip being put together in 2009 to Africa.

No disrespect klob25 but I feel you have very little idea of what has been done in Cameroon in such a short period of time and what the directors and management are looking to achieve in as short a period as possible.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.