AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Scanman,Not so sure on Bowyang Nominees holding for ZFX, as in...

1. 2,842 Posts.
    Scanman,

Not so sure on Bowyang Nominees holding for ZFX, as in the form 603 that ZFX released on 17/12/07 Bowyang was not part of the Zinifex equities group, thus when ZFX lodge the form 604 each morning zfx could not claim these as part of the holdings.

The other thing that is interesting is Bowyang never lodged a SS holder declaration, and they were not holding LY (I looked it up).

When you look up ASIC website Bowyang are an investment vehicle...very odd imo

"does this mean that Jinchaun have sold to ZFX??"

No Jinchuan have not sold as they are still listed in the Top 20, but yes not being listed as a substantial holder caught my eye as well....

We will know when Jinchuan have sold as they must lodge a SS holder notice 2 business days after selling. Same goes to MQG and UBS. I think if there are any movements here (MQG/UBS) tomorrow should be the day we see if there are any notices lodged.

With ZFX holding 595M, Jinchuan 81M and MQG/UBS 80M between them and directors ~10M means there is just 13M left amongst the other AGM holders.

Cheers
    Muzza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.