AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Financial Review Artical, page-10

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693

I call B/S on some of the additions that Tommy has jammed into the regurgitated article ; comment from that German article which coincides with avz ann that icc will look at the preemptation rights first to see if the case as a whole has any merit ties in with the wording from the AVZ announcement .

Since when does ICC provide timing outside a couple of months on any of its proceedings , but yet good merit of case is still not founded , but yet they set for April next year ( 6 months away ) according to Zijin as he says

This fin report also claiming boatman whom AVZ were unable to track down have lawyered up . This thing is getting more mud mixed into it for good measure .

Tommy also - “Suspended lithium play AVZ Minerals has conceded a Congo court ordered its payments to acquire an additional 15 per cent stake in the Manono Project be suspended, after it was questioned about the September 20 court ruling by The Australian Financial Review” …….. but Tommy forgets to add none of the defendants were actually in the court case and it’s now been pulled out of lumbumbashi and sent to Kansasha

Reckon Tommy needs to go through a cavity search I reckon ; he’s looking a little suss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.