AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I am curious why Boatman offers a commentary on the price AVZ...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368

I am curious why Boatman offers a commentary on the price AVZ paid to acquire a 15% stake in the Manono Project and has then compared this to the 24% offered to CATH for a stake in the project at a much significant higher investment.

Is Boatman really expecting AVZ's Intellectual property to just be handed over. AVZ has invested heavily in its drilling program over many years of research and paid for the samples from its drilling activities to be tested using globally agencies to validate the quality of Lithium that Manono will ultimately produce. The partners and stakeholders AVZ have engaged entered into Offtake Agreements all understand the price that has to be paid. The Intellectual property we have doesn't come for free.

If Zijin Mining thinks by attempting to sign a separate legal deal with the Congo government’s to acquire a 15 per cent stake in the Manono Project that it would get access to our Intellectual property and the sites where our drilling holes are located absolutely free, they are gravely mistaken.

For Zijin lawyers to suggest AVZ need to be more respectful of Zijin and what it can bring for the benefit of all stakeholders is largely irrelevant. We have all seen the economic and environmental damage Zijin has caused from its Mining activities and the disrespect it has for the welfare and heritage of the people in the interests of profit.

As President Tshisekedi rightly points out “Itsalways the first people who come whom are first to be served”. So the vision and plans that AVZ have long promoted in the DRC to benefit the people of the DRC by developing this project will be protected by the DRC government,to ensure the plan is delivered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.