AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AFR is owned by nine who have multiple defamation cases going on...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    AFR is owned by nine who have multiple defamation cases going on at the moment. their motto must be never let the truth get in the way of a good story. as for their flagship 60 minutes, it is just absolute gutter journalism. considering no one has been able to find boatman contact details etc this muppet is surely making it up and AVZ should send in lawyers aggressively to have the claims retracted or launch defamation proceedings. no one knows wtf is going on, and it does not look good. I have a significant investment here and am starting to worry we are all gunna get fried. the board has serious questions to answer as this has been going on for some time and share holders should of been told about the backplay in the courts from late last yr. how can we be in suspension near 6 months because of a holdup with the ML.? I'm sure there are plenty of small investors that need access to their funds, this should be trading but if it does now with no significant news it's going real red. cmon call me a down ramper or shorter IDGAF half of u need to get out of your circle jerk and realise this silence or crap we are told here and there tells us nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.