AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Financial Review Artical, page-156

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    I am stating the facts released are in our favour, not that the case is closers. Therefore if one was to contribute to these forums then we should base on facts, not opinion. My opinion is we win this easily, but it's the facts that lead me to this conclusion. I'd like shorters to share some facts to support their opinion, truly and sincerely I would appreciate that. Otherwise it's just junk.
    For eexample
    Icc ruled in our favour for the first decision, Thats fact and you can build opinion off this fact

The drc igf has ruled in our favour, that's fact and we can form an opinion that we have drc support

We are lead sponsor for the battery council, that's fact
    We were invited by the government to the council..

As you can see, the opinion that avz has nothing to worry about is based on fact and whilst we wait people can form opinions from this fact.
    What facts to shorters have that leads to their opinion? Please don't state other peoples opinions as fact, zinjin cominere opinions are worth far far far less than asx listed companies formal news releases, I have steered away from stating avz opinion is fact

Also make no mistake about it, this isn't done or we would be listing. There is uncertainty, the question I have is who will contribute productively whilst we wait
    Last edited by sf120: 27/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.