CTO 25.0% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

I already have ... no info to post that is worthwhile.9% would...

1. 614 Posts.
    I already have ... no info to post that is worthwhile.

9% would be OK for a Commercial Loan (even in this environment) ... I am more concerned about physical conditions like "provided production for the Dec 08 quarter is xxx ozs" and so forth.

The Company line is that they will not release that info to Shareholders as it has not been released to the Market.

I just wonder if I (or you) as a Company "owner" is entitled to know the Terms of a particular Company Commercial transaction or not.

It seems to me that nobody would make an unconditional $15m loan to anyone. I'm just curious under what conditions that they can access the funds.

I do understand that that the facility remains undrawn.

Look ... myself, friends and family hold many, many millions of CTO shares ... clearly we want the company to succeed. I just don't know what to make of these guys anymore ... when the CEO owns 66m Shares and is on $300k or so tax free (based in Dubai), then he REALLY doesn't need things to happen in a hurry. He can cruise along for another 5 years until the big payday. Unfortunately, the Shareholders that supported him and the Company through the growth stage may be largely bled to death by that time and will simply miss out. It is very dissapointing.

Also, what is going on with this Share dump over the past few weeks ... does somebody know something we don't knows or is it "forced" selling ... who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 11082893 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5168317 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.