SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

HI alljust read most of the posts, here is my take (What I have...

1. 526 Posts.
    HI all

just read most of the posts, here is my take (What I have heard on the streets) on a few of the statements made by others

SDL board has been in negotiations with at least 1 party of major interest over the past months, I am yet to find out exactly who this party is....

Hanlong has come forward as they are aware that there is another party interested so they have shown their cards so to speak, they have been forced into coming forward before they miss the boat...

and now xstrata has re-entered the scene as they too want in on SDL, you only need to search what happened to Sphere when xstrata got involved in the T/O...I think from memory the sp doubled..

You can be assured everyone wants in on the first start in africa, this is where all the money is going to be made over the coming years and SDL is first cab off the ranks....and its not only the chinese that want in, others too know they will make a truck load of money by getting in on this deal....This is a huge iron ore deposit and everyone wants in.....including us small investors..LOL

All looking good in my books now. To infinity and beyond

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.