SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

financial review hints at who 2nd party is, page-7

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    reading today's AFR and the actual article on p.25 I see no reference to any statement that the new party looking at SDL has visited the african site previously, only that a 'Big Five miner is believed to be in the dataroom...'

What it also says completely backs up my position on a number of issues such as the reason for the delay in securing a JV partner is because '...the National Development and Reform Commission has already approved Hanlong to pursue a takeover'

and that

'There is a firm rule that Chinese companies do not enter bidding wars to drive up asset values'

I have consistently said ever since Hanlong bought their 18% stake that it was not positive for SDL, and I have also said recently that Hanlong appear to be 'the chosen one' amongst the chinese to pursue this asset, and that talk of competition amongst the chinese was rubbish.

Anyway, I hope for all holders that there really is a competing bid from one of the Big 5 but I really don't think there will be. The Chinese have been too smart for everyone on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.