VUL 1.71% $2.87 vulcan energy resources limited

It seems this thread is going rather anodic...I mean negative....

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    It seems this thread is going rather anodic...I mean negative. So many down rampers. Guess they jumped on way late and have been burned by the retraction of the SP....

Now, that aside. The DFS is due mid 2022 or perhaps a little earlier. This is about engineering due diligence, and one suspects there are not many engineers among the downrampers.

Engineering studies require time. Paradoxically, said time is money to the impatient naysaying downrampers. But those with an understanding of thermodynamics or geotechnical engineering, not to mention a little first year chemistry, know that such a study takes time. Results and proving complex systems engineering takes time. Off take agreements will be made prior to DFS. A DFS does not happen over night or even in a financial quarter. The laws of physics stand in defiance of rabid free marketeers. Yes, we would all like to make money out of VUL and exult in doing so without any carbon emissions, however there is no choice but to wait for the OT agreements to come out and the DFS to be complete.

I re-iterate, this takes time. You will not see the SP running from $14 (ah the glory daze) up to $100 (granted we all dream...). This journey is one requiring confirmation and getting the process right. The first off take agreement will send a strong signal that Zero C process is viable to all the non-believers. By the third and fourth such agreement people will be climbing on board the VUL train from all directions.

This is going to happen despite whatever is printed in the AFR or any similar outlet in the interim. Pour forth what ye will and let the conjecture continue and I shall pour some more excellent Rheingau Riesling and watch on....

DYOR,

Good luck Vulcaneers!

Last edited by NassauPalmyra: 23/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.050(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $2.98 $2.86 $1.231M 426.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5095 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 8033 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.87
  Change
-0.050 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.96 $2.96 $2.86 30681
Last updated 16.00pm 29/03/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.