BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Different time frames different investment strategies that’s...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Different time frames different investment strategies that’s what makes a lively healthy market.

In the particular case of BRK a buy back is soon to commence. Some regulations govern a buy back and as I understand from earlier posts, the buy back price is limited to vwap over the previous 5 days plus 5%

This being the case we would want the base price to be as high as possible so that the 5% increase is as high as possible. A bit like starting a little snowball on a downhill roll, it will quickly get bigger and bigger as it gathers mass and momentum

of course the lower the price stays the more the company can buy back.for any sum of capital they are prepared to allocate

Management clearly consider (as we do) that shares don’t reflect anything close to intrinsic value.
    So what is the price they would say ….let’s halt the buy back our job is done….. ?
    2.5c. 3c. 3,5c 4c

Well that’s a tricky one to guesstimate.

Say they announced that they had secured another 2 dsu’s, say they waxed lyrical over Juanita and Bradbury, say Wolf Pack turned out to be an absolute monster, say wti prices leapt up towards $100 a barrel in the next 2 or 3 months. All those sorts of scenarios would influence their thoughts, I’m sure, on where they would ease off, or cease buy backs.

Anyway all this rambling is just to say if you are a medium to long term holder, the current price, be it 1.1, 1,2, 1.3, seems to me to be such tremendous value that it surely cannot stay at these levels in the face of our latest operational successes and managements determination to increase shareholder value through a substantial buy back.

Well that’s a target on my back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.