financial sector forming a reversal pattern

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Does anyone see it? There can be a few variations on the pattern, as in this case, but the main shape is still obvious. I'll post my pattern later on in the night.
    There's always a time to sell and always a time to buy. All the experts are now telling us (are u listening IMF) the obvious that things are bad. Why didn't they tell us 2 years ago there'd be a 50% fall on the stock market. All we heard back then was how high it would go. That should have been our queue to take profits.

Now all the experts are out of the woods saying it will get worse. Yes, and when I stick my head out of my Melbourne home I can tell you it's hot and a high fire danger period - derrrr. Same thing.

Have a look at any chart. At the bottom there's always been buyers who did not listen to the experts or chartists. They just bought up.

When financials go hard they literally fly.

I'll post my chart later. When the pattern is complete we could well enter the beginning of the finincial bull market. Those who are into gold may want to load up with more at the same time!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.