PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Financial Times Upgrades PLS 106 % median increase, page-68

1. 1,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hila

I think you are incorrect with the path forward for management. For the board to make the decision to mine they need financing, BOA and DFS and permits. they wouldn't sign the contract with the contractor to build the plant without the decision to mine.

People complain about getting this mine operational as soon as possible. In my opinion Ken is doing just that. I would rather Ken raise the money now then blow the schedule by 6 months.

In my opinion they are doing a fantastic job. I recall being in the red $40k when I first purchased this stock. All I can say is be patient and you will reap the rewards. It's only a loss on paper if we you sell.

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong but I think MIN are maintaining there percentage not increasing it. Look at MIN like this. They have experience in lithium mining and they want to maintain their maximum percentage in this stock. That's support.

Allegations of leaks without evidence simply is noise. Venting on hotcopper is kinda pointless for you. Not saying your posts can affect the price but let's say it does. The share price goes down, you lose more and get frustrated. self fulfilling prophecy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.