SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Financial Trolls, page-40

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I take a layman's interest in psychology and am reminded of the saying
    "There's no greater Fanatic than a Convert".

People on both sides of the
    Ultimate Success vs Doomed
    debate would do well to remember this.

With this stock NOBODY has "I told you so" rights. Sometimes it looks hopeful, sometimes it looks hopeless. Lately (for the past year) it looks like the S&G back is against the wall but they did say it would take at least 18 months to dig themselves out of the self-inflicted hole that they are in. People rightly get impatient and frustrated. Others say they are LT but break down and sell after certain triggers. Interestingly the triggers for Jim and the triggers for Mel are a bit different.

It will play itself out as it will. Let the chips fall as they may. Let the cards keep hitting the table. Let the Universe unfold as it should. What God hath joined together shall no man put asunder. etc etc etc

But for crying out loud those who aren't totally freaked out by all the bad news let's try to hold on until H1 2017, H2 2017, H1 2018. If S&G still exists through those points of time it will look like a miracle and anyone who says "I told you so" at that point is correct but is more than a fool for saying it. If I say it it will be just for fun and also because I am a self-deluded fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.