SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Financial Trolls, page-8

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    An excellent post Robert. And very true.

Filter out the rubbish from the trolls, put them on ignore if needs be, and read with interest the posts from people offering opinion that is rational. Regardless of whether you agree with their sentiment on holding the stock (before the trolls start on aboout bias confirmation). Joe's decision to sell or not is his own as is the same for all of us, but your counsel to filter out the inflammatory gibber and calmly focus on his own position on this investment before deciding is good advice for anyone before throwing it in and turning paper loss into hard currency loss. I'd also add to know yourself as an investor - not just risk tolerance and investment timestamps but profile yourself as an investor and be guided by that.

It may be that cutting and selling is the right outcome for an individual's investment profile and there is certainly a degree of risk with this stock just as there is with any but I wouldn't let the idiots in our midst creating negative sentiment influence that decision. Take the emotion out of it and make the decision that is right for you and if that is still sell then that is the decision that is right for you.

I can only speak for myself but personally I'm comfortable with my own research, am reassured by the voices of reason on here and outside HC, am sitting on a paper loss but my timeline is greater than 3+ years so I have quadrupled my holding and find myself with a significantly lower Average than I started with.

Good luck with your decision making Joe, whatever that may be, and same to all my fellow holders.

As always this not financial advice just advice to ignore the trolls and their inflamatory idiocy.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.