PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

financial update very soon

1. 12,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3815
    I expect the next news to be the financial update and very soon.

Let's assume the interested party / parties have completed their DD. In the case of being not longer interested to work with ANP we would have heard of already as ANP then would need to proceed with plan B, a CR, as soon as possible.

Assuming the parties completed their DD by the end of last week and they would be happy to work with ANP it may take a week or two for them to come back to present an offer.

Therefore I expect an ann. more likely to come out next week and an increased trading / buying volume from tomorrow on to take a position in anticipation.

Despite having just 4 aminoacids which make up the DNA it is the huge amount of strand combinations that produces the variety. But by using today's computer technology it is now possible to identify genes responsible for problems or for repair. Once found, it is easy to replace the faulty parts with the correct ones. That's why ANP stated on its website that it takes just hours to come up with a drug fixing the problem.

The use of gene technology in medicine isn't new, but the quality and enormous potential of the antisense technology is the next leap. If ANP comes up with the right solutions then we are sitting here in an extreme hot "hotseat".

That is why many here expect a huge sp rise once the trial results are confirmed to be positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.