CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

financials ok, now 4 the potential litigation

1. 7,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    I made a comment recently about CER being de-risked and from a financial point of view I believe this to be the case.

CER & CNP are well and truly covering their debt repayments with existing income. ( in fact they ALWAYS have)
    The longer CEN and CER can be left alone to allow the aftermath of the gfc to settle down, and normal commerce and values to be restored, the better.

The only shadow now hanging over the Centro group is from the potential legal actions from former disgruntled shareholder and their lawyers.
    Paradoxically if these actions are successful and the Centro group is forced to make untimely sales of assets, it could further destroy the very shareholder value the disgruntled group of shareholders is complaining about in the first place.

The lawyers don't care as they are looking at their fee$$$$$$$
    This could drag on for quite some time and will of course have a negative effect on the share price until it is eventually resolved.

Some of you with a better understanding of the legal aspects of this may care to comment.

Cheers,

Bendigo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.