TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Financials, page-4

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi Hayley,
    Interesting that you should post on TAP Oil after a four year gap. That must have been some trip !
    Previous to this all of your posts related to the OEL / NDO saga.

The common thread, of course, being Chatchai and his "wheeling and dealing".

I found this after a Google search - Aug 2014 (Peter Klinger, The West Australian) :-

"The Nido deal is Bangchak's first outside of Thailand and comes amid a flurry of corporate activity in Australia's listed mid-tier oil and gas sector at a time when share prices are weak.
    Bangchak's Nido offer was priced at a 70 per cent premium to the target's three-month volume-weighted average price.
    The Thai group's emergence as a player with corporate interest will focus further attention on some of Nido's peers.
    Nido's best asset is a stake in the Otto Energy-run Galoc oil field off the Philippines while Thai entrepreneur Chatchai Yenbamroong, who sold his Nido stake to give Bangchak the takeover platform, is an investor in Tap Oil as well as Tap's flagship Manora oil project off Thailand."

Does lightning strike twice ? The similarities are staggering ..........
    For what it's worth, Chatchai, you can have mine for 66c which is probably the vwap plus 70%.

Definitely looks like the price is being capped for some reason - could it be to keep the 3 month vwap as low as possible ?

Interesting times - good luck to holders

P.s. Bangchak Petroleum is otherwise known (Chatchai Oil Charoensap Limited Partnership).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.